Home » , , , , » Song Story - A New Idea!

Song Story - A New Idea!

Hello again all! I've been really busy of late! :) I've thought of another idea that I want to play with on this blog! Like the "Bimbo High" idea, its not really original because other TG captioners/writers have done something similar to it, but its new to me and I still want to do it. What is "it", you ask? Well "it" is an abbreviated TG Cap done to the toon of a popular song! Basically, there are a lot of songs out there with lyrics that are BEGGING for a TG idea based on the song with some lyrics altered (but still in the same rhythm that you'd sing the song!). Here is my first try based on the song, "Glad You Came" by The Wanted. Check it out!



So I've discovered that it's sometimes hard to get full context for a story inside the song if the lyrics are short and repetitive (as is the case for this song), but if I get more ideas I'll do this again! Also, if you have suggestions for good songs to spoof, let me know! Ideally there is at least one or two lines in the song that would pertain to some TG aspect, but shoot me a song name in the comments below and I'll try to work with it! Also, I will be posting a video of the actual song I use too, both to share some music and give you something to listen to the see what the song is like when you're reading my lyrics. Here is a link to this song if you want to get the tune in your head while you read the cap!

close